Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday 12.02.2010

I didn't sleep well last night, and when the alarm came on, I called the hospital. On-call. I went back to bed. As I was trying to go to sleep, Dan's alarm came on. He didn't have to work, and I was surprised that he hadn't turned it off. And I was happy that I hadn't been sleeping and been awakened. I finally did snooze off, waking after 9 o'clock.

Dan was up, and Frank had just gotten up when I did.

I made breakfast for us, which was yummy.

About 11, the phone rang. I had to go in and open the overflow unit. Oookaaay.

The snow had created a slick icy coating in the complex, but the other roads were wet and easily traveled.

A safe drive down, thank you God.

We opened the unit and our patients began arriving. The person coming in for the rest of the afternoon arrived, and I went to the meeting.

A safe drive home, thanks again. Dan and his friend were watching a movie.

I've realized that the nagging headache is becoming a migraine. Great. I'm going to take tylenol/motrin and see if it will go away.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment