Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday December 11, 2010

I got up about 9 this morning, breakfasted, talked with Daniel some, then went out to Meijer. The store was pretty busy, with checkout lines 5 and 7 people deep. Ugh.

I did the food prep for tomorrow. One of Dan's friends had a computer problem and brought the machine over. We had supper, and the machine was finally finished about 4 1/2 hours later.

I think we're ready for the party. I'm concerned about the weather, as a winter storm is predicted. We're not going to cancel, but we might not have many guests. And we have lots of floor space if driving deteriorates. We'll have a great time anyway.

I've felt pretty good today. My left shoulder is a little achy, like usual at the end of the day.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Please God, keep our travellers safe.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment