Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday 11.03.2010

The first week of November, we should be gearing up for the holidays?? It seems odd, almost, that the end of the year is just several weeks away.

I woke up feeling mostly rested, with another naggy sinus-like headache. I had a slow breakfast, and an unhurried shower, and realized I felt better enough that I wasn't going to take any medicine. Although tylenol and motrin are my good friends, I don't visit them every day, routinely.

My toenails had grown, so I took the time to tend them. I did a little light housekeeping, fixed supper, Dan got home and we had supper.

A quiet evening overall.

No jurors needed tomorrow, so I don't have to go to the courthouse. I'm going to get ready to go to the lake tomorrow night if I'm not needed Friday. If so, I'll have to go Friday after court.

After the headache eased I felt pretty good, other than the joint discomfort and the annoying irregularly irregular heart rate. I mentioned it to both Dr. Williams, the oncologist, and Dr. Taylor, the family practice guy, and neither were concerned. I guess if I get concerned enough I'll either call Dr. Williams' office or go to ER, depending on how "concerned" I am at the time... For today, I did not take the Femara. I'll see if that has any effect.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment