Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday 10.12.2010

I got up for work this morning, had a safe drive down, thank you God, and got started on the day.

We had a good group, enough staff, but we were steady busy all day. My first break wasn't until just before noon, when I heated my lunch--3 different times. Of course, I didn't get to really eat until almost 1. The next "break" was when I finally was able to chart what I had done all day. I sat down at the computer about 4:20 and charted for an hour. The very last couple of entries I realized I had put on the wrong patient, the mother instead of the baby, and had to go back and delete and re-enter on the correct patient. I had my snack before clocking out at 7. Guess that's why it's called work...

A safe drive home, thanks again, and Dan came in as I was getting out of my car. We visited a bit and he has gone to bed.

Tomorrow he works; I see Dr. Williams, and have a condo board meeting in the evening.

I'm anxious to tell doctor about the tendonitis in my left hand, also that my woundbeds are annoyingly itchy.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs” with over 1000 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
    Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.
    And like bloggers everywhere, I love receiving your comments and ideas.

    Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)

    ReplyDelete