Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday 10.21.2010

It was cold and windy most of the day today, although there were a couple of times when the wind eased up a bit. I don't think the temperature got above 48, and sometimes the wind was almost frosty.

We went outside about noon to start on chores, putting things away, moving things around, etc, as the season changes. Jim and Polly had walked down, too, in the cold. They helped move the jet boat around inside the shelter. We had wanted to try to put another boat in there, but it isn't wide enough to accommodate both trailers/boats.

Dan and I did go for a short pontoon ride, though. I loved it, even though it was cold. It's so different being on the water with the majority of the boats and docks out, and the foliage down.

I made a small pot of soup and fresh biscuits for our (late) lunch. I took the speedboat up to the marina after taking the biscuits out of the oven, eating when I got back.

Steve came over and got the pontoon out for us, and Dan and I got the dock out. The marina didn't call this evening to pick up the boat; I'll do that tomorrow.

We got all of the our chores done. Polly and Jim stopped in again after their supper and we had an enjoyable visit.

Tomorrow we'll be leaving.

I've felt pretty good today, other than my right wrist and left hand being bothersome. But I'm glad I'm alive and cancer free. Thank you God.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment