Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday 10.16.2010

I rested pretty good, though interrupted, getting up around 9. It was a beautiful sunny day.

I had an enjoyable morning, breakfast and shower, looked around on the internet, and went up to Meijer for a few items. There was a one-day promo that if you spent $50 on general merchandise, you get a coupon for $10 off gasoline. I figured that that was a 20% savings, so I spent way too much time in the store looking for general merchandise. The obvious things, like shoes or clothing, we didn't need, and I ended up getting a couple of Christmas presents, along with a couple other household items. A few groceries and I was home.

Dan was home when I got there. We fixed supper and ate, and had a quiet evening.

One of the girls called asking if I could help tomorrow at the hospital; I told her I would for a few hours.

I'm feeling better today as that naproxyn has cleared my system. I went back to the tylenol and just 200 mg of motrin, which isn't enough to reduce the swelling. Maybe I'll try 400 mg tomorrow.

We are looking forward to going up north next week, and hoping the weather holds out.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment