Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday 07.27.2010

I was very pleased to have slept last night!! At least 4 hours in a row! And then when I went easily back to sleep, it was about 2 1/2 hours after that. That may not sound all that wonderful, but it seems that I am awake about every hour or hour and a half or so, and awake for sometimes a half hour. And when it's a workday, I'm up at 0430, which translates to not much sleep.

I was hoping to be "on call", so I could get ready to go up north. When I woke, it was about 0330, so I called to find out. Yes, I could. Yippee!! I rolled over and went right back to sleep. Wow. I haven't done that in a long time. Daniel didn't have to get up this morning either, and soon it was 8 o'clock. He got up and stayed up, which surprised me. I got up about 9:30.

I collected my things as I got ready for the day, setting them on the bed to take to the lake. I had brought some things home to launder, so I had a couple extra bags.

After breakfast, I caught up on computer stuff. My reading/comprehension speed has definitely decreased, and instead of being a moderately quick, it's definitely slower. So it takes longer to go through the articles that come into the inbox. I got through it, though, and it was after 2 o'clock. I suggested to Dan that since we were both home, why don't we go out for food? He thought that was a good idea.

We went to Bob Evans. It was nice to see and spend time with my husband. I haven't really "seen" him in about 3 weeks. We were catching up.

It was after 4 when we got back. Dan would be leaving for his golf league soon, and I called the unit to see if I was going to be needed. Nope, Debi said. WooHoo again! I finished packing after Dan left, loaded the car. I left about 5, and took the "back" way instead of the freeway, as it was traffic time. As it was, I got caught in Flint for a 30 minute back-up.

I tried not to be anxious, but I was a little frustrated with the delay. I ended up stopping at Wilder Road Meijer, to re-fuel the vehicle, use the restroom, and walk around. I ended up buying a few groceries, too, so I stretched the time I was stopped.

It was a lovely ride, though, between there and the JC, and I arrived around 8:30. Some minor housekeeping (after having houseguests), I'm unpacked, had a snack,walked around and enjoyed the flowers.

It's a lovely, quiet, moon-y evening. I just love it here.

My right wrist has been extremely sore today, even with meds. Ugh.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment