Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday 8.6.2008

I went to bed last night at 10:30. I settled in, and Daniel came in about 11. I think I went into a deep sleep right after that. Dan said he was up several times through the night; I could only tell you of once. He got up about 8, and I got up about 8:45. He left to golf at 9:30.

I had a laid back day today, not doing much. I ran the dishwasher, did a load of laundry, made a grocery list, a couple of phone calls, caught up on reading emails, ate a couple of times, watered the plants...

Hm. That kind of looks like I did something.

Dan came home, and it wasn't long before he went in to lay down. He was sleeping when Breon came in. She looked good; we visited for a few minutes, then I went in to wake up Dan.

We had a nice visit and helped her load her car with more of her belongings. The rest of the items got put in the closets, other than the furniture. They'll be back to get the remainder of her things when they can. They are both working two jobs, and Nick is also doing a remodel on the rental unit. She said they were doing well, and look forward to being able to spend more time together when the project is completed.

She left, and Dan and I continued our low-key evening.

I wrote here, he drifted off to bed.

My breast is full, and the area around to the side and under the arm feel full, too. And my nipple sloughed off again today, too. I wonder how many times that skin is going to shed?? I guess we'll find out....

Thanks for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment