Saturday, August 9, 2008

Friday 08.08.08

Well--Sorry I didn't post last night. I worked Friday, so that means I was up early.

I slept pretty good, though half a night. We had a pretty good workday with a good group of co-workers. I got tired about 6 o'clock, though, and decided to go straight home instead of stopping to pick up milk. Isn't that silly--it doesn't take much to stop and get milk...

I didn't though, and got home about 7:45 pm. I talked with Dan a little, changed clothes, had a pb&j sandwich, and oh-my-gosh I was tired.

We watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics (pretty neat, mind boggling to me, just the logistics of using so many humans...). I got really tired, and at 9:25 I went to bed. Daniel asked if I was going to write on my blog, I told him no, I was going to bed.

And I did.

I slept pretty good. I didn't hear Dan come to bed, and he asked if I heard the neighbors outdoors about 0200. Nope. Wow. I really did sleep.

So, that was Friday. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment