Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday 6.25.2008

Boy, do I feel better today. I don't think I realized how yucky I felt last night until I got up today and realized how much better I felt. I finally rolled out of bed sometime around 0915.

It was a couple of hours, though, before the slog cleared from my brain. I breakfasted, and Daniel and Breon had started a grocery list. I looked it over, went through the sale paper, checked the cupboards, and added to the list. Breon needed some addresses for her invites, and I got those for her, then Dan and I went grocering.

We were successful in our quest, returning home with the prizes. After putting them in their temporary resting places, I was surprised to find that it was after 4 o'clock. Daniel made his lunch and ate while I went upstairs to see if Breon needed any help. She was just about done, but I did help her double check for some addresses, and put return address labels on the rest of what she was doing. She did a real nice job with her creations.

I realized I was hungry, so I fixed my food and ate.

The rest of my evening has been here, trying to catch up on the picture postings over on the picture blog. (http://www.kathyjeanpics.blogspot.com/ ) Remember, those are breast pictures, so if you don't want to look, don't go.

I also posted the pictures of the radiation center. They are here, in May, but you can click on http://kathyjean.blogspot.com/2008/05/these-are-pictures-of-cancer-treatment.html and go to that entry.

Other than that, not much else. My breast is sore and itchy, the areola is almost done flaking/peeling and looking much better. Tylenol and motrin settle it down surprisingly well.

Tomorrow I don't have many plans. Hmm....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment