Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cancer Treatment Center, Lansing MI

These are pictures of the cancer treatment center, part of the Ingham Regional Medical Center. The Radiation Oncology Center is unique in that it is affiliated with the University of Michigan and Michigan State University.
























































































The nice ladies behind the desk preferred that they not be in the picture. Ok, I always ask for permission with photographs.












































There are several monitors in this room, I hope to be able to get a picture of them. There were other technicians in there the day I was photographing, so I didn't stick the lens in the door.





















The blue thing on the end of the table goes under my knees. The technician uses the control thing on the side of the table to slide the table forward and raise it up. The round thing directly over the top ends up with its laser crosshairs on the tattoo on my sternum. The arm on the left comes in real close, too.




And when I'm done, I go over to the lockers, get my clothes, change, and either wait for the doctor or leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment