Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday 5.18.2008

I slept at intervals again, waking with the hots, cooling off, dozing off again. I finally got out of bed about 8:45 and got ready for the day. I took a couple of tylenol and a couple motrin after breakfast--that pesky breast feels swollen and tender this morning.

I went over to Potterville for Breon's wedding shower. Very nice, she and Nick received several nice gifts, as well as several gift cards to Menards. (They are doing an interior remodel on the house they will be living in.)

I got home about 4, changed clothes, checked email, and laid down a bit for a rest. I guess I dozed off at some point; I woke up close to 6. I went out on the balcony and got the second railing planter finished, and the 2 other pots that we have on the columns, and still have plants left over. I'll put them in something...

Daniel got home about 8:30--he had been to Flint to help plan an "all-school reunion" for St. John Vianney school, sometime in 2009. (He told me, but I forgot)

We visited a bit, watched the golf channel some, and turned in for the night. Tomorrow is radiation, therapy, and work.

May you each have peace, within and around you, and thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment