Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday 3.25.2008

Day 7, Treatment #4

Ok, no kidding. Today my head/brain feels "drunk". Not my body and coordination, just my brain. Activity, like taking my body somewhere, or just turning my head to look at something, needs to be slow so that my brain can catch up. And my frontal brain feels almost headachy, almost hungover like. I've been drinking all day; I don't think it's a dehydration issue. I also still have the cough, which is getting annoying. Oh yeah, and the hots. All day long. With uncomfortable cool inbetween. Sheesh.

I've been picking away at paperwork. It's slow, but I'm getting through it. I've had a couple instances of nausea that go away within 20-30 minutes. And I'm hungry. I can eat, slowly.

Daniel went to the golf dome, I took a nap. I woke up and moved back onto the sofa. Dan came home shortly thereafter. We continued on with our day; I prepared food for us, we looked at the television for a bit, and Daniel went off to bed. I wrote here and will soon be off to bed myself.

I can only hope that this sensation resolves quickly.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, thank you so much for taking the time to phone me. I really appreciated your taking the time when you feel so yukky. I was at work. Busy but a good day. I didn't listen to your voice mail till late; it sent me to bed with warm fuzzies. We leave here for the airport at 2 p.m. I have banking and a list of last minute things to do. I am full of nervous excitement.
    I so wish you felt better. I heard you were planning to start back at work on Friday. It doesn't sound like you are ready for that (esp. a Friday!) Don't rush back. Don't over do it. Take care of yourself. I love you, too. You will stay in my thoughts and prayers while I'm away. God bless you, Kathy. Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy i wish you were feeling better. i will call you tomm. to check on you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete