Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday 3.22.2008

Day 4, Treatment #4

I am very happy to say I did get some sleep last night. Still interrupted, but much better. The hot flashes were not so hot (but still there), and I feel almost rested this morning. Daniel got up and went to a meeting, and I stayed in bed to finish my sleep. I finally arose about 10. Sun shining on the bright white snow. I showered, and was anxious to tell you that I feel better. My tummy doesn't hurt very much right now, but I'm hungry, and a little apprehensive about feeding it. Overall, I'm better.

The day went on, alternately sitting up and lying down. I slept most of the day. Sometimes chilled, then hot, then chilled again. I've been working on drinking; I've only managed 16 oz water, a couple glasses of milk, and a little juice.

My tummy doesn't really hurt, just feels like a softball in there, especially when I eat. It only lasts for a couple of hours, though. And my body feels better after I've eaten.

I think I'm going to go back to bed.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. They really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment