Sunday, January 20, 2008

Monday 1.21.2008

Day 6, Treatment #1

Woke up, pretty achy in the hips, and my face/sinuses hurt. I don't think it's really sinus pressure, though. I had a couple of tylenol and a couple cups of hot tea with my breakfast. I felt a little better after a while. My scalp is still a little tender around the perimeter, and my tongue still feels "burnt" around the outside edges.

Dan and I ventured out to Meijer, a local grocery store. I did ok--I thought I was "fine" until we were actually in the store and making selections. My brain seemed a little slow to make decisions/choices, to process stuff. And moving--the store was very busy, lots of other shoppers--Dan was walking ahead of me, I couldn't go that fast and have my brain keep up. Very weird. Not like drunk, not like really tired. More like slow, fast, spacey, all at once.

We finished that event and came home, I prepared food for us. We ate, I went down to Jackson to feed mom and tuck her into bed. Back home, I'm a bit tired.

Overall, I think I'm pretty good. Now I have questions, like will I feel worse in the next several days? Will I handle the next treatment as well? Are the effects cumulative as the treatments add up? And what about my hair??? Sheesh. It's hard to just "let it be" and not wonder....

Thanks for reading, for wondering with me. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kathy,
    Good morning. Thank you so much for calling me back the other day. It was so nice to talk to you. I sure hope your hips and face feel better soon. Glad to hear that your hair is not falling out yet. Maybe it won't at all. That would be so cool. I'm praying that you have a good week, both physically and at work. Take care, cuz. I love you bunches.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete