Tuesday, November 20, 2007

11/20/2007

We had a good day today. I slept better, and that pesky cold is better. We putzed around the house, readying the guest room for potential guests for the weekend, then Daniel went to his first golf lesson, then played 9 holes. It started misting/raining before they were done. I altered a sports bra by putting a separating zipper in the front. I think that will work ok for support while I have the dressings on. I went to Jackson and took care of Mom, got some hugs from the girls there, then back home. Had a bite to eat, then a little computer time, then off to bed. I can have clear liquids until 0815, then nothing. It's a long day tomorrow.....

Thank you to all who have prayed with and for me. All prayer indicators show that the hotline is fired up!!! I hope to be able to write something tomorrow night after I get home.

1 comment:

  1. You are in the hearts and minds of many who love you today
    -B-

    ReplyDelete