Saturday, April 8, 2017

Saturday 04.08.2017

Another great day!!

Sunshine and birdsong. Temperature was high 30's when I went out for a run, and mid 40's when I got back in. The warm sun is showing us what's coming for the next few months...

Breakfast, shower.

Spent a lot of time in the kitchen yesterday, making a cake, and partially decorating it last night. Today I put another layer of frosting on, then mixed up another small amount to "color".

Went over to Frank's--we picked up sticks and he raked in the back yard, tidying it up. Looking good...

I went out for "party things" on the list, picking up what he hadn't. I dropped those items back at his house, and he and I went out for food.

I then spent the remaining evening hours in the kitchen, as he wanted a couple batches of brownies, but doesn't have the right size pan. While those were baking, I put the remainder of the frosting decor on the cake.

Tomorrow is party day. I think he's a little geeked about having guests--his first "real" party.  Happy 40th to my last born....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment