Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday 06.02.2016

Another great day!

Went out for a few groceries. Came back and had breakfast.

Got caught up in a project--finally went outdoors this afternoon.

Used the string trimmer/weed wacker on the cane-like growth beside and behind the garage.  Two weeks' growth, these things are fast growers. Some were 3-4 feet, others about a foot. The neighbor had cut them a couple weeks age. It's in my yard, and it's my responsibility to take care of the yard. The joy is opening the housing of the string reel to get more line out. I was able to do it; the string may not be fed correctly.

But it worked. I got it done.

I had to shower. Those plants were juicy. I got splashed on my face, more than once. Ick.

A funeral home visit, then back home for a late supper.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment