Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday 03.12.2016

Another great day!

Got up, did a little reading while the day started to warm, then went out for a run.

So Beautiful!!  Birdsong, the smell of warm earth. A lot of people were outside today. Everyone was smiling!

Breakfast, shower, looked at the grocery ad, and headed out.

I spent a lot more time in the store than I thought I might, looking at things and ideas for the new house, but I found some really good deals. I was pleased with my purchases.

I went over and dropped them off, then went home for supper.

Fixed that and ate, cleaned the kitchen.

I had taken the mailbox off of the new house and brought it back so I could paint it. Got that done, and I'll be able to put that back up tomorrow.

Went back over, thinking I'd clean for a bit. I emptied the boxes of things I took over, put them away, and decided I was going to not do any more this evening.

I've had to do some internet stuff for the J.O.B. and spent some time with that.

Tomorrow I'll go over, and hope to finish up the walls and floors.  Next week I'll be able to do the basement and garage.

Springing Ahead!!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment