Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday 12.14.2015

Another great day!

Up and getting ready for work.

Ring Ring--your turn to stay home.

I had just finished the hair (and it looked good, too) and was going to start on the make-up. They called just in time.

I put my 'jammas back on, turned the lights off, and went back to bed.  To my surprise, it was after 9 o'clock when I woke.

Since it was raining, I had breakfast and putzed around the house, waiting for the weather to break.  Somewhere around noon, it did, and I went out for a run.  To my surprise, a large dark cloud appeared over the tree line and opened up.  Yes, I got a little wet, but it stopped after several minutes. The rest of the run was pleasant with mid 50's temperature and no wind. I noticed that the lawns are greening in the neighborhood. Strange December weather for Michigan.

Shower, phone calls, and a quiet rest of the day.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment