Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday 11.13.2015 Lucky Day!!

Another great day today!!

Went for a run this morning.  High 30's and windy.  Bundled up in my winter wear, and I was comfortable.

Breakfast, shower.

Went to Meijer for sale items.  I "saved" $78.08.  I spent $66.48.  Woo Hoo!!  I love sales/savings!!

When I came out of the store, it was nasty frozen precipitation, white slush pelting down.  There was almost a solid layer on the windshield, though it was kind of melting.  The defroster on the windshield took care of the majority of it, and by the time I got home, the precipitation had stopped, the car was melted, and there was a radio announcement about a crash on the highway.  Gosh, doesn't take long for bad driving conditions.

I made a yummy supper, cleaned up the kitchen, and had a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment