Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday 08.17.2015

Started out a beautiful day today!

Paddleboat ride, then breakfast. KS came down on the golf cart and we went for a ride on that, too. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Then we went out in the speed boat.  That was fun, too.  KS took the helm and drove us around. It was so hot, though, high 80's, maybe low 90's, and humid.

She dropped me at the dock while I took the van and boat trailer to the launch.  I backed the trailer into the water, she drove the boat on, and we were All That!!!!

We went in to the Victorian Cafe for a yummy sandwich, then back at the GC she helped me put the boat things into the boat for the ride home.

She went on to her place, while I went in the lake and removed the mooring poles. Got outdoor chores done as the lightening was in the clouds and the wind picked up.

Moved the van up to the trailer for easier loading; predicting rain tomorrow and for next couple of days, too, so I'll be heading south sometime tomorrow. Hoping I don't get to soaked loading the van.

The storm blew by--we never did get rain from that one, but the temperature did drop to low 70's. A bit more comfortable.

I've enjoyed my time here at the lake. One of the Best Places In the World.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment