Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday 03.30.2015

Definitely Spring--windy and warmer and lots of sunshine.

Went over to see the chiropractor.

She was pleased with the healing that's happened in my foot.  So am I!!

There was hardly any "movement"  in my foot/ankle bones when she manipulated it today, and she told me I could come back in a month.  Instead of making an appointment, I'll call when (and if?)  I need another adjustment.

She also worked on my head and neck for the congestion and pressure I've been having.  I felt better right away, and have been really sleepy/fatigued the rest of the day.  Not surprising, really, considering the last two work days.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Got a couple of errands to do, and I've got mandatory "extra" hours in the afternoon.

Prayers to those with disease processes; in treatments, or surgical interventions.  May the peace of the Lord surround you.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment