Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tuesday 12.30.2014

So glad I had this morning covered at the J.O.B.

The girl called  me about 10:30 asking if I could come in at 1.  Ummm, sure, if I have to. I haven't eaten yet, nor showered....  She said she'd stay till 3.

Which was great, but I don't have much of a voice.  And my nose and eyes are dripping constantly. The Charge Nurse comes on the phone, just when I'm coughing and don't have a voice.

Ugh, she says, we don't want you here!  Stay home and get well....  I could hardly rasp out a Thank You.

After a short nap, I had a bite to eat, then got in the shower.

I felt better temporarily, thinking it might be a 24 hour bug. Better for like an hour or so.

Fixed a small hot dinner and ate; I'm really fatigued.

Then I started chilling again.  After an hour of shivering, I checked my temp. 97.7.

So I got the heating pad out.  (Wait, should I really be doing this??)

After an hour of the heating pad I stopped shivering. I've noticed I'm occasionally slightly dizzy--been drinking water throughout the day--so I checked the temp.  99.  Hm. Guess that's my "fever".

If you find me shriveled up and dehydrated, it's because my eyes and nose are constantly dripping. Feels like I'm cutting onions, or crying. And the nose--can't keep up with it.

Hoping this is the worse part, and that tomorrow I'll be better.

And that you don't get it.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment