Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday 11.16.2013

Ohmygosh--it's almost year end.

Had a great day today visiting with my friend VG.  We were able to be outdoors for a bit this afternoon as I swept both of the garages; dead flies in one of them and dead leaves that had blown into the other one. We also knocked down a couple of wasp nests that were empty, except for a fly that had taken up residence.

She arrived just as I was pulling into the driveway after getting groceries, and Frank pulled in a few minutes later.

We enjoyed each others' company.  Frank left, and I fixed Vonnie and I a nice salad for supper. We got to talking about ideas, and next thing, we were doing a craft project!  Thanks, Von, for the prototype!!

She left in the rain, with temps in the mid 50's. Won't be long before this precipitation will be frozen....

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment