Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday 09.15.2011

50 degrees on the way to Jackson this morning, fluffy clouds in a blue sky.

Dr. Hess repaired a "chipped filling"--it wasn't very deep and I chose to not have the Novocaine, or whatever local anesthesia he uses. I would rather have a moment of "whoa!" than 4-6 hours of numb mouth/face. As it turned out there were only a few seconds of minor discomfort from the vibration of the drill traveling through the tooth.

I went over to Sandy's apartment and visited with her for a bit. She seems to be doing well, and Allison is happy in school.

I had other errands to do while in Jackson, and did those on the way home, along with stopping at the library in Holt. By the time I got home, I was hungry again, and fixed myself something to eat.

A little rest, a little light housekeeping, a quiet evening.

Workday tomorrow.

I'm really missing the JC; thinking about going up for an overnight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I so hate going to the dentisit
    Isnt it a huge relief when thats over?
    I can't beleive I'm saying that...
    THAT was my old life...
    What I'd give to just worry about the dentist now.
    I'm sure you feel the same way..lol
    Sounds like you had a good day
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete