Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday 02.14.2011 Hearts All Around

We had a very busy day today--oddities that took time to deal with. And it seemed that they only morphed into another challenge to deal with. It finally became time to clock out.

A safe drive home, thank you God.

I was surprised to smell skunk this morning. The weather has broken, and those critters are coming out.

The second thing I was surprised about was how much snow disappeared today. In Jackson there is maybe at least 50% grass. In Holt, we still have mostly snow cover, but it's gone by maybe half. Plow piles included. The seasons are sliding on by.

Daniel finally has a day off tomorrow. I'm working.

One of the "girl's asked about my arm today; she noticed that it looks puffy. Yup, it is. "chronic lymphedema." I see Leah on Wednesday for Reflexology, and next week for massage. She'll help get things better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment