Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday 04.23.2016

Another great day!

A bit cool this morning.  I went out to sweep the driveway of "tree droppings".  There is a maple tree in the yard whose buds are plentiful and create a lot of debris on the the driveway and whatever else is in the way.  I've moved the car back in the driveway to stay out of the fall zone as much as possible. Another tree on the other side of the drive, in the neighbor's yard, has beautiful white blossoms on it. Those will be falling soon, some in the driveway.  I'm sure I'll appreciate the maple's shade while it's leafed out.

A nice phone call, the back outdoors.

I was able to pick up all the branches and other debris that was in the back yard, and I trimmed/cut back some foliage. The sun was warm with just a light breeze. It was very pleasant.

I'll try to get the front yard tomorrow.

A quiet evening.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment