Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday. 03.02.2016

Another great day!

I got all the paper smoothed out and boxed.  We picked up Matilda from day care a little early to do a "meet and greet" type of appointment with a new physician.

That went well, mostly. She's a little shy with the doctor situation, but overall did well.

Mom had to get back to work, so M and I worked upstairs, she on her ipad, and me putting things away. When dad got home, we went out for supper, which went well, too.

Bath and bed.

Tomorrow I'll be going through the boxes and paper that they had initially unpacked. I'll break those boxes down and smooth that paper. Maybe I'll come across some of the little things that they can't find.

It's looking a little more settled around here.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.




No comments:

Post a Comment