Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday 03.21.2016

Another great day!

Felt very punky this morning. Drank some water, tried reading. Felt migraine-y. Tylenol and motrin.

I had to get ready for the day, and did.  Breakfast, and fresh brew, a little more caffeine than usual. (Usually none, or just a little)  I was feeling a bit better a half hour or so before I had to leave.

I put a load together and got it in the van, then left for the meeting.

Getting the "Education Fair"  gelled.

After, I went over to the house, and met a guy from Consumers Energy, who did a Home Energy Analysis.  He was very personable and seemed to know what he was doing.  Overall, the house is pretty good, and he identified a few areas that would need attention.

I put away the items I had brought over and got ready to go home.

Fixed supper and ate, cleaned the kitchen, and did some computer stuff.

Tomorrow I'd like to run; I'd also like to spend some time finishing the cleaning, which is almost done.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment