Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday 03.14.2016

Another great day!

Got up, off to work.

Felt like I was slogging through. Did my best to be polite and courteous, but inside I just wanted to go back to sleep....I suppose we'll adjust to Daylight Savings Time by the end of summer?

Stopped over to the house afterwards. The trash container has been delivered (a brand new one), the new service door has been installed on the garage (nice!), and the "extra" appliances that the owners had in the basement are gone. Yay! The new door key and the garage door openers were on the counter, though Whoever was not able to activate or code the openers.  *sigh*

I shop-vac'd the basement floor, picking up the silt-y dirt as well as all those dead bugs. Now I can hose it down and sweep the water into the sump pump. Just vacuuming the silt made it smell better.

A phone call and a quiet night.

Tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment