Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday 01.19.2016

Another great day!

Sunshine and temps in the upper teens. Still cold, but beautiful.

Went out for the dental appointment.  All is well, though a larger filling is "wearing" and the recommendation is to crown the tooth.  My insurance pays only 50%.  Yes, it's a budget item.  I'll schedule for the procedure in a couple of months.

Back at home, I had a snack, then bundled up and went out for a walk. Jeepers, it was cold.  I wanted to get some exercise, and I also wanted to check out the roads to see how much ice/snow/clear pavement is there.  They were mostly clear, with a few areas of uneven ice.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to bundle up and get out for a run, and there's a meeting in the afternoon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment