Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday 01.09.2016

Another great day!!

I went out to get my blood drawn for my "annual" doctor appointment next week. The lab was kind of busy; I waited about 20 minutes for my turn. When I came out of the drawing area, the waiting room was full with patients also waiting out in the hallway.  Wow. Guess I got there at a good time.

Back at home, I got ready and went out for a run.  Unbelievable 45 degrees. Daffodils coming up. The tree in the backyard I call a "tulip tree" has large fuzzy buds, almost ready to pop open. While I enjoy this unusually mild winter, I'm concerned for the tree crops--cherries, peaches, apples, etc.

After breakfast I found myself dozing on the sofa.  *sigh*  

Got up and showered, Frank came over, and we went out for supper. We had a nice evening.

Tomorrow I need to pick up a few groceries.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment