Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday 11.22.2015

Another great day!!

Sunshine and blue skies--a welcome sight from yesterday's heavy snow all day.

I went out late morning to clear the driveway again. The plow had gone by, so that needed removed before it froze into place.

Pleasantly surprised that there was only an inch or two of snow on the driveway. I shoveled instead of using the 'blower. It was so nice to be outdoors. There is a different kind of quiet after a snowfall.

If I had used the snow blower, I wouldn't have heard the sandhill cranes chattering as they flew overhead. 3 of them. And they came back over a short while later. Noisy.

The plow stuff in the bottom of the driveway wasn't too bad, either, but there were a lot of larger ice chunks. Probably a good thing I manually removed it.

Did some reading, writing, and housekeeping today.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment