Sunday, May 3, 2015

Saturday 05.02.2015

Wow,  What a great day today!

Sunshine, blue sky mid 70's.

Went out for errands, with the top down!!!!

Oh, Yeah, it was sooo nice.

I took a little time and sat out in the yard, listening to the birds.

Last night, there was a comcast box on the back porch.

Hmm.

I called this morning--it's a new modem, because they are "upgrading equipment".

I know what that means--the potential for a challenge in getting the thing to work, in less than an hour.

I finally got bold enough to change it out about 7pm.  11:30 pm--3 hours on the phone, the original modem reconnected, a replacement for the (non) upgraded equipment ordered.  Ugh.

Seems the "upgraded" modem was faulty. I was transferred to, and spoke with, 3 different people.

That was a yucky evening.

Tomorrow is predicted to be high 70's. Woo Hoo!!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment