Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday 03.31.2015

What a great day!!!

Rested a lot this morning. After a nice shower, I called to see if I was needed at the J.O.B.  Hmm, no, you're not on for today. You're on for tomorrow....

Yes, my e calendar has moved a couple of things in the last few months. Not much to really be concerned about, but it's getting to be annoying. The device (my "smart phone") is about 5 years old, which is almost unheard of these days. I've been "shopping" and will get a new phone at some point; I'm thinking sooner than later, as there are other inconveniences happening, too.  

So, anyway, I didn't have to go in this afternoon.

And the sun came out, so I went out for a walk.  And when I came in, I decided to go get a couple of fresh veggies for supper.

I did, and ate, and had a quiet evening.

My leg is just a little sore tonight, but overall, I think it's great.

Tomorrow is the mandatory extra hours. I really hope I don't have to go in.

Thankful for successful surgeries today. Now for the recoveries...

And welcome back, Snow Birds.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment