Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday 03.10.2015

Temps above freezing, snow melting. I still have about a foot of snow left, though there are some patches of ground showing around the tree trunks and alongside the house. Another day or two of 40+ degrees and we might be looking for the crocus and snowdrops...

I went for my massage. She really "worked me over" today, stretching the structures in my legs and feet. I'm encouraged at how much different the wounded foot/leg feels, and impressed that with both disciplines (chiropractic and massage therapy) together, so much healing is happening.

Surgical outcome for Aunt Lois was good; the surgeon removed the old hardware in the knee, removed the broken bits of bone, and put in new hardware. A "hinged" one this time. The surgeon said surgery went well. Let's hope recovery goes well, too.

Tomorrow is a workday for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment