Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday 03.03.2015

What a day!

Started out pretty busy with full loads for everyone.

Patients finally left mid-afternoon, and we were able to catch up.  I actually clocked out on time!!

I was surprised to see the precipitation that had fallen today. A layer of crunchy ice over snow. I took the time to remove approximately 2 inches of snow with maybe 3/8 to 1/2 inch of ice on top of it from the driveway when I got home.

It was an odd temperature, at 34 degrees, in that I didn't notice ice on the trees, wires, or the porch railing, and the awning over the back door was dripping pretty good. The cars were iced and the yards were shiny with ice. And the stuff in the driveway wasn't melting and wouldn't be any time soon, with the temps predicted to be in the 20's for the next several days. It was kind of fun stuff to shovel, though it was a little heavy.

Tomorrow I see the chiropractor.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment