Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday 02.4.2015

Pretty good day today.

Cleared the ice from the back steps (from where the awning drips onto them), put down some "melty" stuff to help prevent/help remove the new ice that forms. So far, not the ice disaster of last year...

Went to the chiropractor, who thought that the foot is doing well. I'm sooo relieved to hear that. I'll keep on with the stretching and movements that she recommended.

From there I went to Leah's.  Leaahhhhh.  I so needed that massage. She moved a lot of fluid from where it accumulates, over the ribs on the side and around to the back. Sounds odd, but I sure feel better now.

Stopped for a few groceries on the way home.

Supper and a quiet night.

Tomorrow is a meeting, and possibly work the "mandatory" "extra" hours.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment