Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sunday 02.012.2015 Super Sunday

Well, winter storm Linus kept me in Indianapolis today.  And I was not successful in finding someone to work for me Monday.

I watched the weather radar several times throughout the day, and it wasn't looking good for a four hour drive.  About 4 pm I called the J.O.B. and let them know that I would be staying in Indy until tomorrow.

Matilda's sick, with something. Temp today 102, punky most of the day. Didn't eat or drink much until supper.

Jenny wasn't feeling well, either, and I jokingly asked what her temp was. She checked--100.  Ugh.

Jeremy was just fatigued.  They all three were dozing on the sofa, and I escaped to take a nice shower.

Supper, clean up, football, and bedtime.

Tomorrow I'll head north.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment