Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday 12.21.2014 Solstice

Finally!!  The days will be getting longer again....

I'll try a catch up post....

Friday in Flushing:  Diane had her procedure without incident. However, scheduling got behind, and we were 2 hours later than scheduled, then waited another hour (after she was recovered and ready to go) to see/talk with the doctor for findings and follow up instructions.  I work in health care, and I can say....UGH!!!

Back at the house I got food ready for all of us, and we ate. Diane ended up not feeling so well and went up to rest. I stayed with LoLo. I went to check on Di about 9:30; she was feeling a little better and got up, so I was able to leave. I finally got home about 11:30 and went to bed.

Saturday morning I went over to the chiropractor, where she did her magic. I think my right ear is better, and I also notice that my foot step is feeling more "normal" to me.

Frank had to work this weekend, and went in early so he could leave early. We met at a Park and Ride and went up to Grand Blanc for our annual Christmas Sing. Oh yeah, that's what makes it Christmas. What a great group of people, and the bonus is that they're family!!  Thanks to the Mortimers for hosting a wonderful event.

Today I had a low-key morning. Re-taped the plastic on the front windows where it had come off (from the wind we had the other day???)  Went out for a few groceries, and spent a couple hours in the kitchen doing food prep. Oven roasted some squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Ohmygoodness. It turned out really yummy. Also cooked some cranberries with fresh pineapple, orange, a pear, and fresh ginger. Added cinnamon and a titch of vanilla. Not what I thought it would be, but it's not bad.

Tomorrow is a work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment