Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday 12.13.2014

Almost there, the end of the year!

Had a great day today!!

A little more low key than yesterday afternoon....

Matilda seemed "punky" this morning, and went back to sleep about 11:30. Surprised me, but it's all about her. An hour or so later she was awake, looking like she felt better.

We had another snack, then got the gingerbread house kit out. So funny.  She ate quite a few pieces of candy, licked the icing from her fingers, and made the best comments.

I  scooped all the icing off of my cookie with the candies, and my fingers....

She was intent on that project for a couple of hours, and after was captivated by the "Frozen" movie, laying on the couch for the majority of it.

Frank came over, and we all went to meet J&P for supper.  I think it went well overall. I enjoyed our visit.

We watched the end of the movie, and started it again, before going to bed.

Tomorrow we're going to her "new house", where I'll stay a night or two and help them "settle in".

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment