Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday 12.29.2014

Worked today.

Nicely busy most of the day, then the last third of the day kind of blew up. We made it through, and clocked out in a timely manner.

I got more sick as the day went on.

First, people said I didn't look good. At that point, I wasn't feeling too bad.

Then the pressure in the chest, with the prickly cough.

My eyes feel watery, I've pretty much lost my raspy voice, and since I've been home, I've been "chilling".  Should maybe check my temp???  Oh, yeah, I took another dose of tylenol and motrin when I got home.....

I did make a phone call and found someone to work for me tomorrow, at least most of the day.

I hope two things:  1.) That I don't have to go in in the afternoon, and 2.) That this is the 24 hour junk, not the 5 day can't-get-out-of-bed junk.

Time will tell.

Cyber Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment