Monday, December 8, 2014

Monday 12.08.2014

Worked today.

Busy first 8 hours, with call lights and tasks, then discharges and just a little quieter.

I'm off work now until next week, having taken a couple days off.

Because....

Matilda is coming to Grandma's house!!

Just for a couple of days, over the weekend, as Mom and Dad move into their place in Indianapolis.  Then Matilda and I are going down there.

No firm arrival day/time or which day we might leave, (it might just end up that she's here for an overnight Saturday, and we go to Indy on Sunday).  They are still jelling their plans.

I'm so excited!

Tomorrow I'm going back to the chiropractor. I do think she helped my foot, and I would really like it to heal/stop hurting, so I can get back to running.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment