Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday 10.14.2014

Got up and ready to meet up for the ride to the conference.

We're all in, and the driver heads west.  What??  I thought we were going to Lansing....????

Ha--nope, Kalamazoo.   Good thing I wasn't driving......

And what I thought was a half-day presentation was a full 8 hours.  Good information, and we were able to identify the pieces of the processes that need to be addressed.  We'll need to collaborate with another department to help us be compliant with the State mandates.....

It's a long sit, all day like that, even with the breaks that were built in.

I was glad to get home and did some yoga to stretch out while my supper was getting ready.

A quiet evening.

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow.

For some reason, I'm really tired tonight.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment