Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday 07.29.2014

Ugh.  Back to work.

Busy.  Stepped right back into the team and carried on.  Sure didn't seem like I'd been gone the last couple of weeks. And, I'll say that after a few hours, I'm tired of hearing the call lights.

I  was able to do what I do best--facilitate the mom and baby to be a "nursing couplet".  So cool when mom, dad, and baby get the whole process.

Stopped for a few groceries on the way home.

I'm really tired tonight.

Didn't wear any wrap on my ankle today, and only took one tylenol this afternoon!  I'm amazed, and extremely happy to find that it is getting better!

May have to work in the morning. A phone call when the alarm comes on will be when I know.  It's only part of a day, and I have a massage in the afternoon, with a meeting to follow.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment