Thursday, July 24, 2014

Thursday 07.24.2014

What a beautiful day it turned out to be!!

The sky was clear this morning, the wind was less, and as the day went on, the temperature was warmer and the lake quieter.

Polly and I went out in the paddle boat for a ride. Ended up going all the way to the Bar and back!!  (no, we didn't go in the bar...)  It was a long ride, but the day was perfect. When we got back around, Jim was out on the sailboat!!  Absolutely Beautiful!!

We decided that this is what it is really all about....

Thank you, Polly, for a most enjoyable afternoon!

I do have to say that my ankle was uncomfortable when I got back. Motrin and tylenol helped, and tonight it feels much better.

A quiet rest of the afternoon/evening.

Tomorrow brother B is coming over for a visit. Seems that it's my birthday.  Ha!!  59 !!!  Hooo Weeee--I'm getting scary old......by the numbers, anyway!!

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment