Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday 07.25.2014 My Birthday, #59

Late 50's, almost 60--  I turned 59 today.

Happy to be alive and well and cancer free!

A beautiful sunshiney day with a couple brothers and a sister-in-law to share it with. We enjoyed visiting, and a slow boat ride around the lake.  Thanks for coming over, B!

J, P, and I went out for supper. When we were done eating, Jim stands up and announces to the full restaurant that it's my birthday, and leads them in singing Happy Birthday!!  Lots of smiles, and I tried to be gracious; oh my, did my face feel red!!  Such fun!!

Back at the lake, they went out fishing and I went to visit my "old" neighbors. When I got back to the GC, Cari and crew had arrived. Yay!!

A quiet rest of the night.

Tomorrow we hope the rain holds off so we can play in the boat.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment