Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday 07.11.2014

Another great day!!

Got the floors vacuumed and started pulling stuff out to pack. Looks like I've got what I want.

Frank came over and reminded me that the Twister inflatable tube wasn't holding air. And I think that leaves a pull behind tube.  Which means I don't need the large tote, and that's ok!!

I found the package of new water ski boots to replace the torn one. Hope everything else is good--the boat wasn't in the water last year, and I'm a bit blurry on what's what and what isn't.

I took the van for an oil change, and when I got back, Frank checked the brakes. He had worked on them with his person at the shop, and there was a question about one of them. He wasn't happy with how hot it was. He made a phone call, and he is taking it in tonight and going back in the morning to work on it. The boat cover will be done and ready to pick up about noon.  Hoping all goes well with the brakes and the times coordinate.

Being patient; hard to do and be eager to leave at the same time...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment