Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday 04.23.2014

Wow, 9 o'clock this morning. Mind you, I don't sleep through the night, waking about every hour and a half or two. Sure was nice to not get up at 0430.

Went out for a run after it warmed up this morning, though the air was still cool at 47 degrees. The sun was glorious and warm.

Breakfast and shower.  This afternoon I participated in the monthly phone call for the Best Fed project. It's wrapping up, ending in September.  We are each "getting there"  in our own way, and Allegiance Health is nearing readiness for Designation. It's been a great project, we've learned a lot, and our community is better for it.

After, I went out in the yard and picked up the branches, sticks, twigs, and other debris to get ready for the lawn guys to mow. It won't be long before they'll be here, I'm sure. There's an area in the back yard that could be mowed now.

Done with that, I sat out in the sun, reviewing paperwork for a meeting on Friday. I love hearing the birds. I'm blessed to be in a fairly quiet neighborhood to be able to hear some earth sounds.

Supper, and a quiet evening.

Tomorrow is a morning meeting.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment